Any camps in July?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I imagine this year could be busy thanks to Mariota debuting. Place would probably be a ghost town otherwise...

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Must be small, never heard of it lol

3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yeah it is small? You do know where Oshawa is correct? Just east of Toronto.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yes, I do know where that is

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Titans have always done their camps really well. I've been to lots of Colts and Titans camps, and the Titans facility is great for these camps. You get to stand just a few feet from the practices. It's never been empty there, always a good crowd.

I stopped waiting around for autographs quite a few years ago, when Kenny Britt was the only big name signing that day. You'd have to pay me to wait in line to get KB's signature. That clown.

Titans don't do much well, but training camp is one thing that I have no complaints with. It's usually more entertaining than most games I've been to, recently.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I remember the day VY was signing during his rookie season. It was a straight up mob. If only we knew..... lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but you know good and well fewer would be showing up if we picked up a 3-4 DE after going 2-14 the year before, the Mariota pick recharged fans batteries...

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I disagree with this. Camp is awesome. Every Titan fan needs to go at least once to experience it.

If you get there at a descent time, you can stand right against the fence and get as close to the action as you would at a high school game. Even the best seat at LP Field doesn't give you that. You're also close enough that you can hear the players interaction with each other and hear the coaches instruction to the players. Not to mention, that there are autographs after each practice and it's also your first chance to see the new free agents and rookies in action. I try to go 3-4 times a year, by the end of July, I'm so starved for any type of football at all it's nice just to watch practice.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

But you live here, right?

This guy lives in Canada. You really think he'd be better off leaving the country for a practice than for a game?

10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I would also be coming to see the rest of the town as well. I sadly will not have any time of during the season to come see a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar