Any chance all the AFC South coaches get fired at the same time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Better question; assume all 4 are canned but have to stay within the division, who's the best fit for us?

Discuss.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Everybody but Whiz will probably get fired.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Dude, please change your profile pic. That **** is awful. I rarely read your posts anymore, due to that pic.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

yup, lot of good posts have gone ignored because of Gay Chance

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Obviously Pagano ... At least he knows how to beat all the other teams in this division. I'd take 6-0 in the division and split the rest every year.

I don't know why the want to fire him so badly. He takes the Colts to 11-5 every year. This is the 1st year they look like they won't hit that mark, and its mainly all on Luck sucking (although Pagano does make some head scratching calls sometimes)

Honestly, I think this team is more talented than the Colts. We have a better D, and MM could easily become as good as luck (who is highly over-rated). Pagano could just as well have success here too ... Except here we don't expect success, so he would be revered as a great HC every time we break .500, rather than being on the hot seat lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Thaddeus43

Anyway, now that I think about it ... It might be very easy for TEN to lure a top HC here.

- Defense looks legit right now

- Already have the potential franchise QB in place (plus he will have a year of growing pains out of the way after this season)

- Probably going to have a high draft pick this year

- Division is weak as hell

This is a recipe for instant success.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

Titans should have no issues attracting coaches.

• Nice city
    • absent owners
    • inept GM who should do whatever the next guy says
    • Franchise QB
    • young and cheap defense thats half good
    • $$$$, we're so bad we should pay anything

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

This is the only part that scares me ... The Titans may get cheap on us.

9. JCBRAVE

well Whiz is grossly overpaid, Webster has no qualms handing out checks either...

I think ownership knows fans are ready to bail for good if something doesn't happen.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

bring in chip kelly, we need help on offense and he's the most creative offensive mind that could change our whole team around. LeBeau and Kelly both geniuses would make us fun to watch again, would get people excited and would definitely create the biggest spark in the franchises history.

would get the most production out of MM8 that way as well.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar