Any chance all the AFC South coaches get fired at the same time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Not even at the halfway point of the season and there's about 5 threads on canning Whis. I never knew there were so many different ways to fire a coach.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

should just text him "stay home today"

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

That's the problem though. Will they want to be paying 2 coaches at the same time? (since Whiz is fully guaranteed, they will still have to pay him). Maybe they will want to go cheap on the next coach since they are paying 2 salaries.

Also, if allowing Webster to hand out big cash last time didn't pay off, why let him do it again? If he makes the same deal with the next coach, and that coach doesn't pan out and is fired after 2 years, then the owners are stuck paying for 3 coaches (2 fired coaches and the current HC) for at least a year.

This ownership group seems more about making money than spending money, so I doubt they would like this potential situation.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#1: haters gunna hate
    #2: I don't have any good posts

5. JCBRAVE

TLDR

that avi gotta go bro

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Fiiiine I changed it, like 10 people complained about it lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

thank you

was getting close to contacting your parents

now to work on @Scarecrow god awful avi..

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The first firing that will/needs to happen in Tennessee is Webster. If Webster isn't fired then there is a 0% chance Whisenhunt is fired this year.

Those two are a package deal. Whether they are retained or fired, they will leave or stay, together.

9. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Nope. We won't fire Whisenhunt until they have all hired new coaches.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

At this point I don't know who the heck they should hire or who a good coach is. Feels like they could bring in bellichek and he couldn't make it work, like he'd go 5-11, 6-10, 4-12, and then get fired or quit.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar