Any comments Merrill Hodge....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

What does Merrill think now? I know only a game but he got what it takes.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

that's all i have to say about that.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is not the time to give Young credit. He wasn't in the top half of the passer ratings. He threw 1 TD, we should be thankful for the three FG that we got on Henry's back. Young is improving, but he's not there. He's got a pass all year, but until he shows great results, he hasn't earned an "I told you so" to his naysayers. I can't wait until he does. He's a good leader, and I think he's helping our team, but he's not a very good QB yet.

4. Fry

he's doing exactly what he's being asked of him. he's managing the game and not losing it for us.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Man, Matt Leinart posts a 91 passer rating and is the great new QB, Vince Young posts a 85 passer rating is still "not there". I swear Vince Young can win 7 SB's, go to a dozen PB's and get several MVP's and still not win over some people.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

VY didn't win that game. Our running game and decent defense did. Collins could have won that game. VY still has a long way to go but he is progressing.

7. Fry

no he couldnt have. collins would have thrown at least one INT.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Don't look now Merill just got another concussion.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Henry, Bironas and the D won that game. I am more shocked about the D that anything. Henry did what I knew he could do.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You guys are crazy if you think COLLINS would have won that game. Vince made some key throws. Put the team on his shoulder. This was not a one man show, the WHOLE TEAM won it (minus Hill).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar