Any fans here from Austin TX?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

HOEZ

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

New York state (not NYC) has everything you could ever want (no palm trees though). And don't stop in Buffalo, just speed past the few exits and keep going.

When I moved from Memphis to New York it was very different but also a great thing.

You ever been to NY? The suburbs and countryside is very much like every other nice place, it's just Manhattan and the five boroughs that make up NYC that scare people away. But Manhattan does have some amazing qualities for a city.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Been to Buffalo up through Niagara Falls and stuff.

I've been to NYC many times. Not my favorite city but I don't mind visiting. I just wouldn't want to live there.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Tell him to watch his corn hole

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am really sorry to hear that.

Such a dump along that run. NY State is so beautiful from about a few miles west of Buffalo up to NYC.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hear ya, I go to the city all the time since it's a short drive away, but I would never want to live their either.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• Seattle
    • Chicago
    • San Diego
    • Nashville
    • Portland
    • Flagstaff
    • Most of So Cal
    Are all places I want to end up.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Flagstaff bruh? Ridiculous winter weather and hella natives. Idk if you ever dealt with them in packs, but they are almost worse than the gang status black youth. Buncha friggin drunks.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I loved the scenery and the layout of design of the city. I'd just like to retire there really.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ah okay. Yea it is a cool village like vibe almost but in a bigger setting. I ramped a UD box truck down a oneway (wrong way) one night when it was snowing and trying to catch my idiot boss who sped off all cray like leaving me to just figure it out... Couldn't see, went over a railroad a bit too soon and ended up on the wrong side of the divider... Duuuuuude bro... Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar