Any Given Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

After some games these mysterious holes find their ways to my walls. I'm not proud, but Ive gotten pretty good with Spackle.

2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I'm with you guys on this one. My wife saw we had Houston today and decided to go to her sisters for the day. Apparently I've been overly negative on Sundays this year.

3. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

It could happen. Maybe it will snow today too. I'm going to get out my sled just in case

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'll go out on a limb again this week and call a win. If Locker comes out throwing I think we'll be right in this game until the end.

A week ago people were ready to call for Matt Hasselbeck. I think we could realistically take another step forward against the Texans.

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

We also scored THREE non offensive tds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Back in the early days when the Oilers were around the wife bought me some foam bricks after I threw the remote through the Big screen.
    Wanted a new one and I saw my chance. BAM! Anger gone,and a new TV.
    Just had to listen to the "control your temper talk" but it was worth it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

you got 666 posts exactly right now Tack!

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That's why I didn't post that we scored 41 points offensively.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

All the coverage has been about how good the Texans are. Blah blah blah. NOTHING about the Titans. Texans are gonna have big heads coming into this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar