any ideas on how to see the Titans out of area ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HurricaneTitans, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneTitans

HurricaneTitans 1st round talent

I moved to St.louis in January and my moms got DishNetwork. When she got it she said something about us havving the NFL Sunday Ticket. Come to find out .............. she didnt .......... and she refuses to get it. That means no Titans for me huh. Funny the last time I lived in St.louis they went to the SuperBowl and followed that year up with a playoff loss to the Ravens. I went to Memphis and caught a game every Sunday. anybody know what can do ? CBS plays all Cheifs. I may be able to catch a game but more than likely if not the Cheifs the Raiders. this sucks. big time.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who is Jerome Powell?

3. Dish doesn't have Sunday Ticket anyway. Only DirecTV gets that.

Basically you'll only see what the networks will show you normally.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You are screwed like the rest of us. Prepare to load up the ESPN gameday and watch little blue bars go backwards. When there is a delay on the screen, assume something big just happened. lol

Titans radio is a good alternative. Wychek is on there and it's pretty good. ESPN offers it I think for like $30 whole season. If you buy it listen to the Chargers games every once in a while, their announcers do not think before they say anything. I've heard them say stuff like his ball sack just dropped on that play. And they will sit there and laugh about it. They are pretty funny sometimes. But straight shooters.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I liked Pat Ryan better.

6. HurricaneTitans

HurricaneTitans 1st round talent

Thats me.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Sports Bar?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Are you old enough to be employed in some capacity in your state? :greedy:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that is always a good option for those who dont have nfl sunday ticket.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man I hate that delay, you just know something has happened and I always think it is against the Titans cos we never seem to have a massive 60 yard play often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar