Any interest in a late qb?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 27, 2013.

1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

There are still some interesting qb's available. Any interest in getting a large round qb with lots of upside?

Which one? I'm interested in Bray, Wilson, Barkley, in that order. Not until our second fifth though.
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I wouldn't mind it in the 5th or later as you said. All of these late round picks are gambles anyway. Might as well gamble on the most important position on the field. That said, I don't see us actually doing it.
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Bray in the 5th/6th. Tyler Wilson will not make it out of the 4th and I have other defensive positions I would like to address in the 4th.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Tyler Wilson please.
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just said the same in the draft day thread. Get a value, let him challenge Rusty or stash him on the practice squad.

I hope Locker becomes a stud but the jury is out right now. Fitz might be a decent #2 for a couple of seasons but it's obvious the Titans don't have plans to ever make Rusty the #2. Why not use a 5 or 6 on a guy with a big arm to develop?
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed. Fitz is a more than serviceable #2. But if Locker fails, I certainly don't want Fitz being our starter in 2014. Why not bring in a late round QB with some upside? That way they are at least familiar with the system and can compete heading into 2014. Of course it may be an entirely new system if Locker fails as the coaching staff would most likely be gone (unless Fitz steps in and gets it done or something).

I really want Locker to be the answer. I'm praying he steps it up big time this season. But I just think we would've seen more from him by this point if he were going to be that guy. I know he has some legitimate excuses. But they're still just excuses in my book. Those top level guys find a way to overcome.
  7. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

We first need a DE MLB DB and maybe a RB. After we grab that then we can talk QBs
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

DE, RB, MLB, DB in order.
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I have a bad feeling we might go Bray as a project type guy.