Any love for Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 2, 2007.

?
  1. I have love for Pac, bring him back early

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. I do not have any love for him. See you in 2008.

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Answer: Not really.

2. Nash

Nash Starter

Nothing to lose with Jones.. I think not.. team chemistry is a funny thing.. the attitude now is that we have a great defense of hard working guys who love the game.. Jones has made it very clear on several occasions that he values his lifestyle and associates more than he values the team...has something changed??

3. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

nope he's still the thug that wasnt invited to the draft party!

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Bring Pac Back!

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i really cant wait for his return.......i hope he comes back early and ready to dominate as before on both d and st

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Bring him back...next year.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I say don't mess with the current chemistry... I love Pac... See ya in 2008 AJ

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Bring him back!

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The point is that we would probably be 7-0 if he was in instead of Harper. Think back to both our losses. He got burnt for the game winning TDs and then some. Sure he got a couple of interceptions, but still.

Plus our most difficult games are still ahead of us. I'm worried about the second half of the season and have a feeling we'll be going on a losing streak for the next few games starting today vs the panthers. I hope i'm wrong.

no.. i really hope I'm wrong.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well supposedly Goodell refused to reinstate him, so the debate could very well be moot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar