Any love for Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 2, 2007.

?
  1. I have love for Pac, bring him back early

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. I do not have any love for him. See you in 2008.

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacattack

pacattack Guest

I have some love for Pacman, too bad he's such a knuckle head. I think he was on his way to being a heckuva player. He's who I took my screenname for. IF he could come back and act sane off the field i'd take him back when the suspension's over.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Any chance we can trade him for a top tier receiver?

I personally have no love or hate for the guy, I think he could help us but at the same time I think he could hurt us if he hasn't learned his lesson yet.

With the defense we have I would love to see us turn him into a trade for another 1st round pick or a top notch WR.

3. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

Blah Blah Blah "Pacman is a punk thug" Yada Yada Yada "He's a great player".
    :dead:

I def want pac back, he is a great player and him replacing harper makes our D tough.

Now having said that, I only want him back if he has truely learned how to be a star in the nfl and not a star in a strip club. Nowmatter how good he is, if he continues his behavior he will hurt the team as well as help. How many times last year did he eat up the snaps in practice only to be held out of the game because he did something off the field. That hurts, we have to send in a sub to play with no reps all weak, and expect he will play well. Also while I want him back, I only want him back this year if he is ready. Spending the first half of a football season learning how to do a belly flop off of the top rope of a wrestling match is much different than playing and practicing football.

I must say that when we are playing the pats in the playoffs it would be nice to have him. I think pac & finnie on the outside with harper rotating in for experience would be awesome, especially if we run a 4-2-5 D take out fowler, since our d-line is dominating we man not need him. Then we can put Lowrey and Hope at safties and use griffin as a rover. He can help with the run and shadow welker or moss. Having Pac,Finn,Hope,Lowrey,Griff on the field at one time may be the only way we would have a shot at slowing down that spread pats offense.

On a side note, I would not mind making him a reciever. Could he be a smaller better Mason? Or a trade for a star reviever, Dallas or Carolina may be willing to trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar