Any Mad Men fans on here?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by onetontitan, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I've tried to watch it mainly because I grew up around advertising. My father had an agency here and the Mad Men era was his era...but honestly , I find it not much more than a prime-time soap with cooler sets and style.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Walking Dead is about one of the most overrated shows on TV right now. I watched the first season and a couple other episodes but why do we need a show about a zombie attack when there are 5 movies about that every year? When one character dies they just replace him/her with another one the next episode. Eh...people complain about Mad Men and the pace of it but at least it's somewhat original.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Walking Dead is more about surviving life in a post disaster world than zombie attacks. As far as originality, not sure where Mad Men is all that original either. The setting maybe, but storylines? I'm sure it is a fine show, just don't care for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar