Any Military Members on this Board?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Black Mamba, Oct 19, 2016.

?
  1. USAF

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Army

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Navy

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Marine Corps

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

So I've been here for a little while, and have not once seen anyone posts their military affiliation. Maybe it's OPSEC or maybe it's just never come up. BUT let this be an official all-call for all GoTitans military members.
    I'm interested to know what branch you guys serve in and what you hate about it. I'll start I guess...

USAF, E-5. I fly the MQ-9 Reaper as a Sensor Operator. Been stationed in the great states of Ohio, South Dakota, and now Las Vegas, NV. Feel free to ask questions.

Anyone else?

[​IMG]

2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Army Veteran. E-5. Two tours to Afghanistan. Air Assault. Combat Medic. Rakkasan!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    ELINT analyst for the USAFs Strategic Air Command

SACs definition of peace meant being ready willing & able to nuke anyone anywhere at any time directly into the stone age

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Black Mamba

Hey I was an ELINT analyst for 3 years! Hated it lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Black Mamba

Sorry idk what a crow is, by the time I was an analyst we weren't using oscilloscopes anymore lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

• LOL LOL x 5
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You will find, that I am the only real man here.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I joke, but it leads to a funny story.

Had a friend in the Guard, naturally, I give him some crap. Another coworker overheard, who happened to be a Seals wife, told me how rude it was insult someone who did the same thing I did.

Military wives......

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

My brother flew (and wrecked) choppers in Nam...that count? He got called up during Desert Storm to be an instructor. So he and his wife (both from NY) had to go to a wonderful resort in Alabama called Enterprise. For her it was like Lisa on Green Acres. Cried the first few days.

My dad was Air Corps during WWII, stationed at Tinker.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You flew in Buffs or P3's.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar