Any news on Albert?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Tennessean as usual can't seem to keep a tab on important team news unless it involves a possible suspension, so can anybody here lessen my stress level and give me some good news on Albert? Well all know if Albert's there Sunday it's a win but if he ain't will it end 49-45 or 19-16?

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

limited in practice Thursday,game time decision.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm sure how the hammy responds today after limited work yesterday will shed a lot on where he is.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

all i know is that prior to the game against the jags i was hearing "well, we don't want to get him more injured so it'll be a gametime decision" then i head the same thing for the bronco game and now i'm hearing the same thing for the bengals game. will someone from the organization please publicly announce how bad his hammy really is, because they're just toying with all of us

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would assume they are giving him as much rest as possible because that is about the only way along with treatment he is going to get better. Until he tests it they really don't know how far along he is but at the same time they don't want to aggravate the injury just to give the fans a better answer. My guess is they will test the hammy prior to the game like they have the last two games and make a decision if he plays. Even they don't know how ready he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar