Any news on the Mario Williams injury?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The cows are going to trim his <s>toenails</s> hooves again.

[​IMG]

2. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

Don't know where you got you info but there hasn't been any speculation about him playing his last game as a Texan. The fans, media and the organization all expect Mario to sign long-term. We will franchise him if we need him. Mario was already a HUGE hit on our cap this year, I'm sure whatever deal he gets won't change much. Hell, franchising him might lower his cap number.
    I'll give you Mario, but AJ hasn't even been ruled out this Sunday against the Ravens. Don't know where you got "most of the season" from.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Coming back from an injury against a physical Ravens defense would probably not be a wise idea for the Texans and WR Andre Johnson.I think they will let him heal a few more weeks and bring him back last part of October during home game against Jacksonville.For competitive reasons they might bring him back against Tennessee in that huge division game on the 23rd of October.

4. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

While I more or less agree with your opinion, it is still an opinion. Andre plans to practice this week and he hasn't officially been ruled out of Sunday's game, so to say that he'll miss most of the season is (at this time) a stretch.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar