Any news on Vince?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I looked and can't seem to find out if he is okay.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think he just reagrivated his ankle? Hopefully after the bye he's healthy.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Yea thats right we have a bye

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

News flash! Vince Young is made of glass! That said I hope he gets back on the field after the bye week... a week of rest should be just what he needs.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yeah im not gonna lie vince is missing the warrior mentality that mcnair had but honestly i cant think of anyone else that was as tough as steve!!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fisher said that they were hopeful he would return the week after the bye. Which means he doesn't know.

I was really surprised he played yesterday. I thought they'd shut him down for the game and try to have him ready for the second half of the season.

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

well to be honest, he also doesn't have that same kind of build mcnair had, which would play a part in it

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I just think its crazy how players get stupid hamstring injuries when they dont even get hit or bend it. Our personal trainers need to do a better job with flexibility. Hell im not even flexible but i never missed a game of highschool football due to pulling a muscle!!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That has become a big concern to me. I don't think Vince can play a 24 game season required to win a Superbowl. He's fragile.

It sucks. I wish to see the 2006 runner with the 2010 passer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar