Any one else....EXCITED?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

We have done nothing but improve our team and I am certainly excited about the season. As a matter of fact, I was considering not renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket, but now plan do with the off-season activity.

Sure, we lost a vet like Hopkins but the young offensive line prospects are somewhat promising. I think we took a major step up at center with Mawae. The interior offensive line could be one of the better ones in the league.

As for the defense, it looks like Sirmon is out the door while Hope and Thornton are now on board.

All and all, I believe that the FO has done a good job thus far in the FA period.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm rooting for 3-13 myself... I love watching the Titans lose.:ha:

3. Guig

Guig Starter

"D'Brickashaw"???? You are kidding right .... no one would seriously name a child D'Brickashaw ... would they?

Guig

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

they did.

5. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

I incorrectly stated "nothing to improve". I meant "nothing BUT improve". Bottom line...I am getting excited about the season and the draft has not even taking place.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I know. I was having fun with it. That's why I clicked the little blue smiley who is a barrel chuckle of laughs.:ha: see, he's my friend.:ha:

for real though, how do you like being able to have your pick of the late games with your satellite dish? That must rock. Sometimes I think I should get sirrius in my truck just so I can listen to NFL gamecalls on the drive back to Chattanooga on Sundays. Do you watch another game for a minute or two when watching the Titans becomes excruciating?

7. Guig

Guig Starter

I'll tell you ... some parents just need a good slap ... imagine giving your child a god-awful name like that ..... I'd be changing it as soon as I reached my majority if they did that to me and disowning them.

Guig

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I kind of like that name. Not for my children, but I like it.
    It's good for a huge guy like him, call him The Brick. It fits.

9. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

We can draft Leinart, He can play right away, Norm Chow can call the plays, we are set this year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar