Any trade talks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I thought the deadline was the 17th (Tuesday?) Any word on Brown going somewhere and maybe bringing someone in? Moss? Porter? Clements?

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I doubt he'll be traded unless a WR goes down by tomorrow and that team really needs Brown and will trade according. Isn't he worth more to us if we keep him?

3. no, cause we got lendale, who does more than brown

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

porter got suspended for 4 games, so I don't think that'll happen

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Which Moss are you referring to? ....Randy? Santana? Sphagnum?

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Allot of talk R Moss might go either the eagles or the Jags. Would not want the jags to have him!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wouldnt mind. he would tear their team apart.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Moss wont goto the Eagles. Not with their TO problems.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Brown, unfortunatley, is not going anywhere. He is worth more to us if we keep him. Very little interest in him in the trade but if/when he signs a FA deal we would get more in suplimental draft. Crazy huh.

#90 Camp Fodder

Chris Brown being traded?

On the CBS pregame, James Brown interviewed Casserly about "rumors around the league". When James Brown asked Casserly who was the most likely player to get traded by the trade deadline (Tuesday), he said Chris Brown. I thought it was interesting that Brown was the first name. Obviously, there's some talk around the league about us dealing him.

I say go ahead and get something, Henry's looking good and Brown will surely walk at the end of the year after getting demoted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar