Any way kenny britt does anything sunday?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by LANGSTER, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Money league I am in drafted roddy white but he is hurt and cannot play him. Got Kenny Britt and Vincent brown of the chargers. Which one do you guys like? If Britt is ever going to do anything is it not this week? If I start him and he is a dud going to cut him

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Are those two really your only options this early in the season?

I wouldn't want to start either one, but if I had to pick I guess I'd go with Brown. Rivers is throwing the ball like 65% of their plays and with Floyd gone Brown is bound to start getting more looks.

Gates, Royal, Brown is literally all the Chargers have, which means surely they will have a guy no one has ever heard of go for 100 yards and 2 TDs on us.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oy... that's rough.

Well the Chargers have the worst pass defense in the league through 2 weeks. Even so, Britt's a risky start. Jake's throwing for like 30 yards per game and we have too many other guys who could be targeted in the red zone. On the other hand, he certainly has the potential to have a big day.

I'd look at it like this, Brown likely isn't going to go off but he's also likely to not lay a complete egg. Britt has more potential for a huge day, but he could also very easily have a 2 catch for 15 yards type day. Basically comes down to whether you want to play it safe or gamble a bit. I tend to play it safe in those situations most of the time.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Wright might have a concussion so any Britt owner needs to monitor that situation.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am sure he will have a catch or two.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

roddy white is killing me. We start 3 wr I have Brandon marshall and jordy nelson and should have white with britt and brown as back ups looked good draft day not now

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

il give u one of my wr , take ur pick....... deshawn jackson, calvin johnson, julio jones, anquin boldin, or larry fitzgerald. I have to sit two this week, trouble is IDK who lol Boldin got me .07 points last week but I think he can ball but to sit julio after last weeks performance, oy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar