Any Word On Chow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I say about a 60% chance of him leaving. Just because of Leinart but I don't think he will.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

A 60% chance of him leaving because of Leinart? Hate to burst the bubble, but Leinart has little to no say in the matter. He'll be considered, but it isn't his opinion that matters. If Chow was selected, it certainly won't be because Leinart pushed for him.

I think Chow's staying put.

3. Pokie

Pokie Guest

if Chow left i'd be shocked .. he's having too much fun coaching VY and he gets along with Fisher .. the team's surging forward and it's an exciting time for the Titans :yes:

besides, once folks get a taste of living in N'ville most typically stay ..

4. i hope he stays, hes starting to understand what can and cannot be run in the nfl, and has done a much better job this year

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ghostz has a new name?

6. yes, i didnt like my old one, it was super dumb

7. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

How do you change your name?

8. Contact TitanJeff

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I meant to say Chow's influence of leaving not Leinart to the front office.

10. i saw something on tv before the game stuff came on and it looked like he was leaving to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar