Anybody else start locker in fantasy?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by NC titan, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NC titan

NC titan Rookie

cbs sports said one percent of the league started locker. just got a feeling i might have been the only one of that one percent. i got screwed at the qb position so my only options were philip rivers and locker. without it being a bye week i cant imagine why anyone else would have started him.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

He is still available in both of my leagues but I have Matt Ryan myself.

3. NC titan

NC titan Rookie

he got me 29 points. the rest of my team is stacked. i hope he keeps this up but ill probably start rivers next week. i just couldnt start rivers against my titans

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I picked up nate washington on saturday, what a good pick up he was in one of my leagues but im going to loose one game this weekend because mcfadden threw a td pass 2nt lol

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was fortunate to land Matt Stafford in the 6th in my main league and Russell Wilson in the 5th in another. Never waited after the top 8 or 9 guys were gone. I have rotated Locker in and out of a bench spot, might start him during a bye.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I did draft Locker with my last pick in one draft, he's sitting on the bench though

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I have cj, walker, Britt, and locker on my team.

But no, I started Brady over locker.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I picked up nate this weekend , great performance by him to say the least! Locker is still available in my league, and I may pick him up and drop big ben . Big ben is not my starter, matt ryan is and I would be a fool to not stay with ryan

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

im going with locker over vick this week in a family league...I have him in one other league, also drew brees though.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

smart play there..... vick and company are going to find out what the denver d is all about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar