Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anybody else start locker in fantasy?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by NC titan, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,375
    yup plus I give em 10 minutes until that mile high elevation has em gassed running that o
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810

true that.... chip kelly is gonna have that team so tired by mid season and he still wants to keep this tempo up. The eagles D is gonna blast kelly if he keeps doing this because their top is terrible. I can't complain tho, i have d jackson as my # 2 wr and he gets his touches. my other wr's are megatron, julio jones and larry fitz. rb's are forte and cj. matt ryan qb.
  3. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,375
    I got matt ryan as well...I think im sitting him for phillip rivers even though ryan has a more favorable match up but rivers is just looking too good this year but im torn what you think
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810

they both have very tough matchups... I usually go by that when in doubt because rivers and ryan always put up solid numbers. I would probably go with rivers in this case because that game might go in to a shootout more so than the falcons and dallas.