Anybody going to the JAX game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I was going to disguise myself as a tarp and sneak in.

2. FBT's Lap Dog

FBT's Lap Dog Camp Fodder

Kinda ironic as the only reason your games are sold out is because of the BS psl system you have....your stadium has seen plenty of empty seats too....don't act immune to this :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: economy.

As for the weather....its gonna be crappy on Saturday, but should be cleared up for game day.

3. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

What's your excuse? Your had poor attendance prior to 2005 and since 2005 you've had at least 10,000 empty seats for each and every home game. Maybe you need bigger tarps.

Not to worry. The Jaguars will be moving soon and their new fans will be much more loyal.

4. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

damn i'm moving all the way to florida late october... just a little bit too late for a possible first titans game:(

ps:no i'm not a terrible fan, just not alot of options in norway

5. FBT's Lap Dog

FBT's Lap Dog Camp Fodder

Pure utter BS...look at NFL attendance stats you clown.

6. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

You have almost 10,000 seats under those tarps. FACT
    You have had consistently poor attendance for years. FACT
    Jacksonville has failed as an NFL city. FACT
    The NFL and your owner are actively seeking alternatives. FACT
    You have the least loyal fans in the league. FACT
    You don't deserve a franchise. FACT
    You still need to sell 14,000 tickets to avoid a blackout. (24,000 if you count the seats under the tarps.) FACT

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Actually Buffalo has the worst attendance percentage :)

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As lousy as the Jacksonville Jaguars market and their fans may be, at least unlike the New York Jets those fools in fact play in Jacksonville as their team name indicates and they don't play at their cross town rivals home stadium. Not that I'm defending the Jags, but I'm just saying. (It's been very difficult living 5 minutes from New York these days)

9. awilhelmscream

awilhelmscream Camp Fodder

Why do you care so much, its kind of annoying....The FACTs are funny but its getting old, we all know.....seriously dont be that guy.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It never gets old making fun of Jacksonville. That city stinks like a carpet factory and low tide...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar