Anybody watch Jim Rome is Burning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dang did ya watch today, I saw it and it was the last thing it was about Vince Young, they talked about how he is gonna be a problem starter and is going down the same path that pac-man is. I just started laughing at that idiot I forget his name who said it. He talked about Vy saying VY didn't do anything special last season, he said that it was the team, not VY. He also said that VY started the camp fight. :ha: I am shocked to hear this crap from someone that is so stupid to say that VY is going the down same path as pac-man:rolleyes:

2. Well, that is an obvious example of someone that knows absolutely nothing about our franchise and trying to stir something up. Sounds like Hodge to me, but i dont think that hes on that show.

3. It wasn't hoge, it was a young guy, I don't know for what network he works for, but I have seen him before in espn. I think a college football guy.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Was he being sarcastic? Or was it this guy:
    [​IMG]
    Because for some reason he's been on there lately. Guy should go back to hosting blind date.

5. ^^^ That guy wasnt on the show today, it was a old guy and young guy, dang I wish I remembered his name.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Chris henry29 you straight made that stuff up, quit tryin to stir things up lolol. they both said vince wasnt gonna be a problem it was just one small incident that doesnt matter. I watched the whole show.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dan Leberfehl is a Sirius radio douchebag that spews Anti-Titan, anti-Pac and anti-VY crap all the time. He can't bring himself to say anything good about the Titans- regardless.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

People really dont like titans for some reason. Its funny how when they show highlights of other teams scorin, its mostly highlights of when the team scored on titans.

9. High Rise

High Rise Camp Fodder

He's talking about Doug Gottlieb. During the forum segment he said it was the running game that turned around the Titans season, not Vince Young. He made it sound like Vince had very little to do with the playoff run last year. It pissed me off and I sent him an e-mail like the crazy fan I am.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When your defense is ranked last...that happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar