Anybody watch Jim Rome is Burning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

So we deserves more hate than a team that went 2-14, or the other 20 teams that had a worse or same record as us. Quit makin excuses as to why people hate on titans.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

And plus they been showin highlights of teams scorin on us even when we were far from last in defence.

3. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

i disagree, aswell as agree

VY is not a trouble maker, and not going down the same path a pac man, thats assinine

as for last year, i agree, it wasnt just him, it was that team, they finally got it together and won some games, vince helped in that in a big way, but he didnt do it single handed

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Stop using the word hate...it makes you sound like some ghetto kid.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Well you know what I think? I think that this guy is a young trouble maker and is starting his broadcasting career down the wrong path. In fact, I think he has been influenced by Merril Hoge and may possibly take the same route. I'm pretty sure his success in this show was due to Rome's presence anyway.

I think he started the fight at training camp.

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm not terribly shocked by this, but I've come across one reason why people don't like the Titans. It pops up most places I go around the country. In the eyes of some people the NFL is comprised of too many teams and think the Titans are one of them. Because of that, the talent is thinner than it was and feel that there shouldn't be so many teams. This, to me, is of course stupid logic. With the draft being even deeper than years past and it being filled with potential franchise players in every round as well as the inclusion of Free Agency, it's stupid really to think that. Of course this logic, as I've witnessed, has been mostly stated by an older crowd. The younger crowd tends to have stupid and assinine comments like: "LIke OMG I hate Jeff Fisher's facial hair, thats why LOL HAHA" or they're ratturd fans. :))

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Jim Rome is Burning should be renamed, something like, Watch Jim Rome rip on every possible person in the sports world. because thats all he does, once he got on gilbert arenas, but gilbert shut him up, made him apologize, lmao, that guy is a joke, i cant believe he has his own show.

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

Why would anyone watch that garbage?

I seriously do not understand why he has a show. He is not entertaining at all. And he does not show any real knowledge about sports. He is a moron.

9. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I have to agree with the others that say that Jim Rome is a joke. I haven't watched much of him, simply because I don't like him. Not to say it isn't on my TV everyday as background noise. I just don't care for his "hater" attitude, and rarely hear him say anything positive. Basically I watch him at 3:30 until "Around the Horn" and "Pardon the Interruption" comes on. Another point, they asked this question on AtH and Woody said it was a big deal, Micheal Smith said it wasn't, Mariatti (sp?) said it wasn't, and the last guy from LA (always forget his name, the white haired guy, not JA) said that it was a huge deal. So my point you ask, it's just a matter of option. Most people don't really know about our team, so they just say the first thing to come to mine. Look, Vince might be becoming a star, but most fans don't know Bullock, and on ST no one outside of TN knows Heindrick. So you just have to let what people that don't know what they are talking about, slide down your back.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'm usually not anal about these kinds of things but come on man, it's Bulluck and Hentrich.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar