Anyone Else getting Preseason Anxioty???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

God help us all

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The CFL would be much better if they allowed more American players and had NFL rules. At least the CFL looks a little more like "normal" football instead of some kind of game dreamed up by guys on the sand lot like the AFL. The only reason the AFL gets any atention at all is everyone is so football crazy and that is all there is at that time of year. Still, as football crazy as I am I don't watch it. Now if a CFL team had Titan ties (like a minor league with Titan developmental players all playing on the same team) and I could follow the team all year I might watch some of the games.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think thats exactly one of the problems the XFL had, there mid-season was the NFL's mid playoffs, whoever scheduled the 2 together was on dope..

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I actually think I am one of the few that liked the XFL.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

never got a chance to watch it ...was it really more brutal than the nfl...like lots more fights and dirty plays and what not?

and yeah i am feelin the presseason anxiety....that feeling where nything is possible where it feels like we can have every player bust out...even players that give us no reason to think so (hill) or perhaps dreamin of a stufflin D if certain players can step up or like the anticipation of VY 07/08 thinkin he can play even better than b4 and bring it home...or ....yup yup...im feelin it...

6. Crash Override

It was great, the way they decided who got the ball first was the two fastest players on the team raced I believe like 40 yards to grab the ball first. I barley remember the games because it was a while ago but it was interesting.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Kid, here is some friendly advice. Spend less time on these boards and more time learning to spell. At your age it's inexcusable to make the mistakes you do. If you are going to post a headline for the world to see, at least search the word on the Internet if you aren't sure of the spelling. There is an old adage.....People may think you are stupid, but when you open your mouth you prove it. Same goes with grammar and spelling. Making an effort to do things correctly at least proves you have some values, and people will not tune you out so fast.

8. Crash Override

Yeah I agree and Dc stop saying "hole" instead of "whole", it's really annoying.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh snap. told you.

10. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah im ready lol. I was kinda mad when superbowl came because i knew that was it for football. Im tired of them talkin about baseball. I like baseball but its not a fun sport to talk about for like 3 months lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar