Anyone else going to the ENBF?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The East Nashville Beer Fest will be this weekend. I'll be pouring during the first shift. Anyone else going?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I want to go, but I waited too long to buy tickets and it sold out. Is there any way I can still get a ticket?

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Craigslist or eBay usually have scalpers.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was just about to say; I bet Hoffa will be there.

Hoffa you slackin man, get your ticket!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Imma be there.

6. Hoffa

If nothing else, I'm going to go and try to buy one at the gate from someone. I need one tix and 1 DD tix.
    Unless VolnTitan can get me in as a empty keg hauler or something, lol.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Unfortunately it is sold out. Craigslist would probably be your best bet. Went to the volunteer meeting last Saturday...if they pull it off, it will easily be the best festival for serious beer geeks in Nashville. Head Brewers coming down to hold seminars, beers debuting there, small batch beers, etc....

8. Hoffa

I responded to a craigslist ad, no reply yet, but there are more posts there asking to buy tixs than to sell tixs.
    I'm pretty sure I can find someone there Saturday morning selling one. There were people selling tixs outside the last Wine on the River.
    I'll get there about 10:30 wearing my kilt and chef's hat. I'll take pics and post them here.
    Which booth you working VnT?

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Won't get our assignments until that morning, but if can will post on here as soon as I find out.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar