Anyone else want to punch this woman in the face?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you have a Tommy sig you need a sexual reassignment procedure.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Haha. Yup. Me too, anytime someone does or says something "Prlcklsh" i shout out " Cooooooooooold Blooooded". Haha.

Awesome skit. I literally cry I laugh so hard when I watch that. Is that bad?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didnt even realize she's the one on Heartbreak Kid. (a surprisingly funny movie, imo)

I like cliche' Ben Stiller though. And the movie even made Carlos Mencia tolerable. The part where Stiller keeps getting taken by the border patrol was great.

And Danny McBride is in it. Automatic win.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

not to mention eva longoria... :brow:
    [​IMG]

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I found a lot of it to be funny, but some parts were way too over the top... I can't remember who I saw it with, but it was extremely awkward for me.

The border patrol part was great. I liked the way it ended as well.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Now C'mon, I bet you have a ShamWow somewhere in your home.....:lol:

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Commercials are what make network TV and cable TV able to be pumped into your living room and the shows you watch online. They are a good thing. TV isn't made for you...it's made for the advertisers.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you'd be surprised how many people are sucked in to buying a product they see on tv.

Ive bought a Sonic Blast that i seen a commercial for.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Regarding Stephanie Courtney, her Progressive Girl is a bit overmakeuped... but I rate according to tail, which is what I would expect to see most of during a quickie anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar