Anyone going to the presser tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Sunshine Pumper Wyatt is dead to us now. Sell out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The question really needs to be, who of us is going to St. Thomas Sports Park to protest the hire. If enough of us show up, it would be an awesome distraction and show how disgusted we are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If enough were outside the gate or even across the street, the media would be all over it.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

My guess is that 89.4% of Titans fans don't know Mike Mularkey and his resume. So therefore, it will be a super quiet protest.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Man if only I wish our fans would voice their frustration more than just to expect the status quo

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

then you locals need to get out there!!!!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id be there if I was closer, Im pretty real pissed we kept Mularkey..

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's the big one I want answered. You supposedly had 155 candidates yet you landed on Mularkey, Horton, Marrone, and Austin (WHO?!?!) as the top 4 and only ones worth interviewing.

Underwood and AAS have been shoveling s*** in the fans mouths throughout this entire process. It's crystal clear they knew that Mularkey was the guy before the season even ended. I'm not even planning to watch the presser because I know it will just be infuriating.

I know AAS will not be there but after making one of the worst hires in recent memory, it'd be nice if AAS would at least have the balls to show up and explain to the fans, in person, why/how she came to that decision.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I got a marketing email from the ticket office advertising the presser today, and trying to sell tickets. I replied to the email with
    "lol."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar