Anyone got an extra ticket for the Chargers game?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ohh... we've found ourselves a deep philosophical conversation! :wink2: sorry, but you're Proverb is misapplied here... I don't see how that is remotely applicable. I gave the man the ticket. He was trying to buy one from someone who had a pair but wouldn't break the pair to sell him a single.. The only thing he asked me is what I wanted for it. I told him I wanted him to take it and have a good time. I'm quite sure I could have got $10 or more from him for it. I choose not to charge him. As for other people I observed running around with their extra... they can do what they want with their ticket... but if standing around outside as Bironas is teeing up the ball is what they came down to the stadium for... I don't understand that. I'd rather give a ticket away than miss action trying to reduce/eliminate loss. As for any bum I encountered in the past that I gave a ticket to, they didn't ask me for a thing. I solicited them and asked them if they would like to come in with me.

I can't believe your giving me $#!t for giving a ticket away to a stranger on Christmas of all days. It's my ticket. I bought it. I'll give it to whomever I please.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

you know Andrew, it's "commies" like me that have the sack to stop for people who are walking on the highway.... have you ever seen an old car, broken down with the hazards with some person on foot a quarter mile from it walking on the shoulder? how many times have you seen that and actually stopped to offer assistance? not making a character judgment here, i'm just saying a great many people wouldn't do a damn thing for that soul... they'd just stroke their rugged sense of American individualism and mutter some kind of trite $#!t like "people make their own luck"... well, that ain't me.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Calm down Ghandi, we're just teasing....

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I know! I was just starting to have fun!

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I figured BIP would have sold it to look at his junk.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'd trade that ticket for whatever Sappy might be wearing...

7. Hoffa

Proverbs 22:29 Do you know a hard working man? He shall be successful and stand before kings!

Proverbs 20:13 If you love sleep, you will end in poverty. Stay awake, work hard, and there will be plenty to eat!

Proverbs. 20:4 if you don't plow in the cold, you won't eat at the harvest.

Proverbs 12: 11 hard work brings prosperity; only a fool idles away his time.

Proverbs 12: 24 Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed.

Proverbs 24:30-34 I walked by the field of a certain lazy fellow and saw it was overgrown with thorns, and covered with weeds; and its walls were broken down. Then, as I looked, I learned this lesson:

" a little extra sleep, A little more slumber, A little folding of the hands in rest," Means that poverty will break upon you suddenly like a robber, and violently like a bandit.

Proverbs 25:13 A faithful employee is as refreshing as a cool day in the hot summertime.

Proverbs 28:19 Hard work brings prosperity; playing around brings poverty.

8. Hoffa

Those proverbs are directed at this guy, who I saw under the bridge down by Joe's Crab Shack...

[​IMG]

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Steve, you seem to champion hard work...
    I respect and admire that...

out of curiosity... what are you doing right now? ;)

10. Hoffa

I am currently securing the homefront, until I have to go work for the man the next 3 days...the reason I only work 3 days is because I busted my #$% for nearly 30 years working many 50-60 hour weeks...My theme song...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbEstJ98TcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbEstJ98TcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar