Anyone got season tickets?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TouchdownTitans, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Was just wondering if anyone had season tickets and if you would be willing to sell some tickets to a few games. I'm 2 hours from Nashville and me and my fiance like to go to as many games as we can.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I think TitanJeff has some for sale...might PM him

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

You could check with the Titans in regards to one of the 5 game packs. Some of our friends did that last year and they said there was a wide variety of sections to choose from.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Mine are sold.

I'd contact the ticket office to see what they have. Depending on where you want to sit, getting tickets should not be hard this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I know the Titans are running ads in the paper for tickets. I heard during the preseason game there were also ads on TV for tickets. Could this be the 1st yr they don't have sellouts to every game?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

naw

ammazingly teams dont have too sell out too have a sell out

scattered singles count

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have a feeling there are more seats together than the scattered single seats

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I could maybe help out. PM me if interested.

9. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Alex, I pm'ed you.

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I buy two extra seats for the season, but right now I don't know which games are free now. Lol, you would want my seats though. 4th row 30 home side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar