Anyone have Mariota NFL highlights?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chapa_el, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

Would be nice to have his highlights from preseason til now.
    I can't find any on YouTube, they're all like 1 games worth.

I'd make some myself but I don't have software to do it.

I don't live in Tennessee so I don't get to see him play all that often.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If I had the video I could make a highlight reel. I have all the software as I used to be a prof tv producer. Anyone wants a highlight reel, find a way to get me the footage and I'll put it together. I only have the last game on dvr. So that's one games worth of highlights including an 87 yard run.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

That would be fantastic! I wish I had the tape for you. Hopefully somebody does.....

Can anyone help us out? Mariota deserves a good long highlight vid (not college footage)

4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

if anyone knows how to rip video from nfl.com videos or youtube, you can watch the weekly highlight videos and pull mariota/titans highlites from there. Im sure I could figure it out with enough time.

if nobody else does first, I will put something together in between xmas and new years when I am off work.

5. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

I certainly don't know how. But if you do.... much obliged!
    I'm sure I won't be the only one to enjoy watching

6. Meow

Meow Starter

Yes he does deserve it, and we do too. Plus I want something concrete to point to when some idiot starts arguing about Winston being so much further along or better.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

After every game Titansonline.com offers most highlights, check out the media there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar