Anyone hear CJs interview on 104.5 ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Guy has been working on his PR IMO

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

no I didnt, did you hear it?

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

So this interview was more about football than getting head in Bentleys I take it. That's good. I personally love both, but would like for Chris to focus on football more. Can't say I'd blame him if he were getting head in a Bentley while watching game film on the Patriots on a screen mounted on the back of one of the front seats though. Just a thought.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

CJ is a smart guy. He is pretty articulate when he wants to be. (Vocabulary wise)

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I agree. His accent and choice of words make some people think he's not as intelligent as he actually is. Of course, he does have a REALLY heavy southern accent. He knows how to talk right and has a good vocabulary, but he chooses to talk ghetto most of the time. That's how he was raised I'm sure. At least he stays out of trouble unlike some players!!! Not to name any names but his initials are Kenny Britt!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Was it this one?

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

But then I watch this and get REALLY excited about CJ.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

23mph.... so he was the one that the Indianapolis zoo was referencing... (it was comparing a cheetah's speed to the fastest football player) .. of course... it being indianapolis.. those dirty people couldnt even give him credit..

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol and Go Mountaineers brother!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

chillax its only one interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar