Anyone Interested in Playing FF on NFL.com?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by wplatham, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

My friend and I started up a fantasy football league on NFL.com and last night and we'd love it if some you guys would come play with us. The league is open to the public so all you have to do is join. The league's name is "The Mid-South FFL" and our draft date is set for Monday, August 11. We'd love to have yall join us! : )

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I would but I cannot find it.

3. vslyke

Never mind, I found it. I'm in but I am not sure I can make the draft. I will check and tell you a little later.

4. vslyke

You have the waivers set to reset after each week! That sucks.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm already on a fantasy league. The kind where you draft in person. I'm not even sure I can do the goTitans.com league let alone this one also.

6. wplatham

vslyke, it never asked me what settings I wanted. You know anything about how to change it?

VY10, this one is a live draft, too.

Thanks yall,
    Will

7. vslyke

I've never played on NFL.com but I have never seen a league where you could not change some settings. I would just try to find some way once you sign into the league. Maybe under something like admin. powers or something?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the trick with nfl / cbssportsline leagues is that you aren't given many opportunities for tweaking your settings

the default (iirc) is for the waivers to reset to winning % each week, obviously with the strongest team in the last spot
    but I have managed leagues where the waiver order never reset until you make a claim

9. wplatham

So is that what the league manager package they sell is? I created the league and it doesn't give me any sort of options. Its not necessarily a bad thing though. I was hesitant to start a new league in the first place because I thought I'd have to approve all transactions in the league. I really don't wanna keep up with all that.

Anyways, there are still seven spots open for anybody interested in coming and playing with us.

[EDIT] The league filled up last night so there aren't any spots left. Thanks anyways, guys. - Will [EDIT]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar