Anyone know of good things to do in Montreal?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Pretty much hated every minute of my 4 days in Montreal. (This is my 2nd time there) Got drunk, watched a hockey game in a Sports bar, toured around, and apart from seeing some very nice looking women (nothing like the Gold Coast mind you) had a pretty ordinary time.

Mind you I was a combination of jetlagged and hungover the whole 4 days and had some significant work arguments as well.

Back in St Louis, Missouri now. Got here just in time for the Tornado yesterday afternoon. Anyone in Tennessee badly impacted?

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Montreal is more of an English city, esp when compared to Quebec. I enjoyed the week I spent in Quebec though. I did like Old Quebec better but then again it helps that I like history

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Were you touring in support of Steppenwolf or as a part of the band? I saw them 10 years ago or so at the Tennessee Valley Fair in Knoxville, but they were billed "John Kaye and Steppenwolf" I think.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Good thing to do in Montreal (or anywhere in Canada):

Go to the airport and book a flight out.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about planning a trip to a warm climate city.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar