Anyone on here serve in the military....?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OhioStomper, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

that can make it to Ohio next weekend (August 8)? I have 4 extra tickets for the Hall of Fame Game in Canton next weekend. I tried to sell them, but nobody wants to give anything for them, so.... I decided to just give them away. I am going to give 2 to Titans fans, and 2 to Bills fans if I can even find folks to take them. There are no strings attached, I just don't want them to go to waste, and I wanted a way to show some appreciation for someone's service. So PM me with proof that you are a service member and promise me that you can make it to the game and I will send two tickets to you as my way of saying thank you for being a hero to me and my family. Hope someone takes me up on this. Go Titans! Thanks for your service even if you can't make it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Man that's awesome! Cheers to you! Hope someone takes you up on this!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Somewhere, Ammo is giving a high-five.

4. OhioStomper

Well apparently the Bills don't want me to sign up for their message board, so they are all up for grabs.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well I didn't serve the military but if you wanna send me the tickets I'll go.

6. OhioStomper

Tell ya what, if I don't have any takers by Monday, I'll send you a pair. Or you could sign up and get them sent tomorrow. :D

7. JCBRAVE

I'll hold out til Monday :yes::yes::yes:

8. OhioStomper

Can you really make it?

9. JCBRAVE

^ Oh hell yea I'll make it to a free game.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm a member of The KISS Army.. Does that count?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar