Anyone on here serve in the military....?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OhioStomper, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

When I was in high school it sure would have. That was the one and only band in the world to me. Now Gene has just sold them out too much for me. Shoulda said AC/DC... lol

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

But ACDC doesn't have an army..

3. OhioStomper

They don't need an army. Angus is all they need.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

This is a great gesture friend and I hope someone takes you up on the offer. There is way to much going on here at work for me to take them. Plus Ohio is a looong way from NC. Again, thanks for the offer. I am not sure if there are any other military forumites. Maybe a few vets though.

5. OhioStomper

Vets certainly count. I guess I should have mentioned that!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well Monday's here. Have you gotten any response from a member of the military or should I get my oil changed for the trip to Ohio!

7. OhioStomper

pm me your address and I'll send two tickets to you in the morning. Enjoy the game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar