Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone seen U2 lately?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tuckfro42, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Michi40 Lost bullet

Moolah:
    $0
    Watch them in Madrid at the Popmart tour, wich was great to put on show, not so good for the album, but very goon live.

Also, had to work on the Elevation tour in Munich, cause I was working for the summer in the catering company who took care of the "Olimpia halle", so heard it for free, but couldn't see a lot, since i was workng provinding beer kegs and premixed cola bottles to the stands.

I like ém a lot, the put on a great show, but since zooropa I ve lost interes in their lp's. They are still great to watch live. I loved Popmart, was a huge show with great connection with the public.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Alan Jackson is better.
  3. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    Willie's better than him...
    1 people high five this.
  4. Zephyr Sec 139

Moolah:
    $0
    I liked U2 until Bono joined
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    New Year's Day / Sunday Bloody Sunday
    that's all I really want to hear from them
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    My buddy engineered those famous Maxi-disc remixes of Sunday Bloody Sunday and Two Hearts Beat as One. And yes, Willie is 10,000 times better than Alan Jackson..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BerldI0FQdY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BerldI0FQdY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.