Anyone Still Want Te'o After Reading This?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

So.. you're opting for the "He's an idiot" idea, then.

Can't get rid of the lies that his parents and he himself said about them visiting each other... Even if he was deceived.. he still lied.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If he was complete in on it (which I dont think he was), than yes.. he'll slip.

However, I think he got tricked.. found out she wasn't real, and was too embarassed to come out and admit it. He was informed by a supposed family member of the girl that she had died. Media got a hold of the story and blew it up. He then found out she was a fake. At that point he probably didn't want to admit that he good catfished and was hoping it would just go away.

However, if he was 100% in it from the beginning than what a d-bag.

Not enough facts yet.

But the fact he said "they met at Stanford" & "went to Hawaii" together is crap. He probably didn't want to admit he met her online or it was a complete scam from the get go.

3. nickmsmith

If he is totally innocent.. then he is an idiot the likes we have never seen... plus he and his parents lied about her visiting, sending flowers, etc.

He makes Vince Young look like a rhodes scholar either way...

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's called being "catfished", and actually happens all the time. Surprisingly.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He did pick Notre Dame over USC... Have you seen the women in southern cali compared to northern indiana?

6. nickmsmith

Ican believe people get fooled.. but to get fooled into thinking they got into a car wreck then died of leukemia? And then fabricate stories where he visited her?

That's more than a kid who gets fooled by a prankster. Which is still pretty stupid.. but this is one-of-a-kind.. When a star FB player can pick any girl he wants.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

He's a good kid. He plays lights out. I"d still want him.

8. nickmsmith

I think he is not a good kid.. He knew his grandma dying wasn't enough to send him into the hearts of the country, so he fabricated this lie, IMO.

I'd take him anywhere but the first round.. simply because of his talent.. but he is a joke of an individual. If he is not mentally retarded.. then he is evil.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A lot of Christians would tell you gays are the devil.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You know for a fact that he did this to get attention from America. It was all a giant ruse that he helped create simply to be in the spot light....:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar