Anyone Still Want Te'o After Reading This?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Again, supposedly. They're saying it was Tuiasosopo pretending to be a woman.

It's actually not very hard to believe, but I remain slightly skeptical. Manti still would have to be monumentally stupid to be duped for so long. I think it's very possible he knew the truth way sooner than he's letting on.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hahaha oh Jesus this story is straight springer now... Fml Ahahahah dude I don't remember a better more horrific story to be placed on the shoulders of a football player for his entire career. This will stick so bad. Imagine the team that he owes too... That locker room gonna have mad jokes..hope Te'o is THICK skinned cuz hoax or not this is is almost worse than just saying he lied now... Like damn...

Te'o - HOF speech 2037 - "This journey in football was my life... Blah de blah de blah..."

What people will be really thinking....

Hoes check it, I loved this Internet chic, that was actually a dude, and she died of cancer and I was a heisman candidate and her fake death almost got me that **** but that freshman with the terrible last name stole it from me with his running around playground style football.. (He never made it off the bench in the nfl doe) and then I found out it was mad catfish and I was hella scared to admit I got fooled and was the biggest complete loser in the entire history of colleges, so then the story broke on that drivel deadspin website. Dey fucct my lyfe yo! So then I had to go talk to that blonde hair ***** and apologize that I got emotionally raped by some dude... (Ps I'm ghey)

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:biglaugh:

4. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

It's obvious Teo was dating the guy.. They had a bad break up, the other guy threatened to black mail- chaos ensues.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you've been around Islander's as much as I have, you'd know some of them aren't the brightest people in the world.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Forget Tebowing... I am going Te'oing all day tomorrow...

[​IMG]

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

So now Tuiasosopo (or whatever the heck his name is) is claiming that he fell ''deeply and romantically in love'' with Teo during the hoax? LOL. This is some crazy stuff.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol homophobe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar