Anyone Still Want Te'o After Reading This?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Sounds like ND has taken Manti's side while at the same time clearing their name in the entire thing. AD said Te'o will tell the story tomorrow at some point.

Seems "painfully obvious" now to me that he was clearly just a victim of a catfish. I mean, he's caught, can't possibly gain anything more from lying, so why wouldn't he come forward with the truth?

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

uploadfromtaptalk1358386191196.jpg

There isn't anything wrong with that.
    Just come on out and say it.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

How would him coming out as gay solve anything at this point? It doesn't explain all the lies. Crazy people create hoaxes like this, not gay people.

Maybe he is gay and that was part of this, but he can't just come out and expect this story to magically go away. It would just create even more issues for him at this point.

4. TorontoTitanFan

If that's true, then why wouldn't he have come forward with the truth before now? He claims to have known the truth in December, yet he continued with the dead girlfriend narrative all through the National Championship game.

It's a little too easy to say "I swear I was gonna come out with the truth next week!" now that the story has been exposed.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how Alison Brie (Annie from Community) trolls :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You saying gay people can't be crazy?

That's gaycist!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Te'o said he met the girl face to face multiple times, the relationship started after a Stanford game where they saw each other and not online. So I guess he met a different girl every time or he kept talking to the girl who's pics they were using and the fact that he considered her a girlfriend never ever came up. Come now

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He went to Notre Dame on December 26th telling them he received a phone call from his dead girlfriends number, and he thinks he was hoaxed. Why would he do that if he was in on it?

I think it's obvious he lied about meeting face to face because he was embarrassed of being in an online relationship. I don't think he collaborated on a 2 year fake tragic romance for publicity.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Some people just don't know when to stop the lies. They think they can lie their way out of a lie.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TorontoTitanFan

Why would he tell the newspaper in South Bend that he touched her hand?

Look, there's a lot that doesn't add up. But when you look at it rationally, it's far more likely that Te'o is in on it, at least to some degree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar