Anyone traveling to New Jersey for Sunday's Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Lylistar, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lylistar

Lylistar Camp Fodder

Im headed to New Jersey this weekend for the game. I was wondering if anyone else will be headed there?
    My sister and I are wondering if there are going to be any reinforcements to back us up as Titans fans. We are without men at the game. We are on the Titans side, but we are also wondering what the Jets fans are like. Being Jersey natives, I dont think that is going to plead are case but makes us that much more of a target. Any advice is welcome and if anyone is headed there, come find us girls.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My friend is going to the Yankees/Red Sox game, SNL (which will be hosted by MEGAN :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:ing FOX!!!), and then he'll be going to the game Sunday.

He's just trying to one-up my trip to Pissburgh.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I'll be there on the 10-yard line front row Jets sideline. I'm bringing my fiance (fun) but she bought the tickets so shes coming.

Jet fans until now have been relatively cool (now their 2-0 and wont shut up), mostly Italian guys from Long Island who think they're tough stuff. I'll keep my eyes open for you Titans fans.

4. Lylistar

Lylistar Camp Fodder

My sister and I are going to be in Section 132, 42 yard line I think. We will be in Titan's Jerseys, a red head and a blonde. I cant believe you are going to be on the Jets side. I wish you and your fiance' luck. Im hoping for only some light ribbing from the Jets fans. I can see the female's being more of an aggressor towards us, men will probably be more crude. I think we are going to prowl the tailgating section for some reinforcements. We havent made a plan yet.

5. JCBRAVE

Well the New York City - Northern Jersey area does have Titans fans. I'd expect more than usual since (Jewish) Jets fans will be busy with Rosh Hashanah, and that's probably more important to them than seeing their team lose.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Anyone from Tennessee traveling to New Jersey from Tennessee to see the New York - Tennessee game in New Jersey? Have I got that right?

7. JCBRAVE

Yea something like that. Not just from Tennessee though.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I want to go to the Houston Monday night game, but it would likely interfere with school... I've already missed classes back on Sept 10 and 11 for the Steelers game, and I missed the entire first week of school because I was super sick. Dammit.

9. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

I AM GOING!!
    this will be my first football game ever
    i live in NY and my friend has season tickets
    so ill be going with 2-3 jets fans
    all i got is my VY jersey but ill be rockin it
    i am so excited
    hope its a good game

10. barlow2008

barlow2008 Camp Fodder

I will be there and I am also in section 132 on the titans side. I must tell you that right now here in north jersey the jet fans are more confident then ever They fully expect to kick our butts come sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar