Anyone tried modding any games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I've just started messing around with it today. Been playing some N64 the last couple weeks, and enjoying it as much as I ever did. My favorite game has always been WWF No Mercy, followed closely by WWF Wrestlemania 2000.

So, I decided to do some WWF No Mercy modding. My first mod was for my 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair create-a-wrestler. They don't have any robes that could be remotely confused as being a Ric Flair robe, so I modded the black Rikishi robe into one:
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I remember modding Dead or Alive beach volley ball back in the early days of Xbox. All the big boobed ladies play volley ball naked.

There were also some GTA mods that I can't remember. I know one of them was a mini game where you were controlling having sex with the hookers.

There was all sorts of fun stuff you could do back then... I've forgotten how it all worked now. I've barely touched a game system in like 10 years. Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Modding Star Wars: Empire at War back in the day.

Unlimiting troops and vehicles - a fleet of Star Destroyers devastating the rebels

New troops and vehicles created by people online.

Totaly new stories for the game.

Great stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar