Anyone waiting for what Mr. Hoge has to say?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hodges is holding his tongue until we play Indy. If they kills us then he will speak. i bet you 100 bucks.

2. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

Hoge knows he's wrong for all the comments he has made but I don't think he has the ballz to apologize for his comments. Weak sauce!

3. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

From Hoge on NFL PrimeTime:

"Lets, lets bury the hatchet right now. Lets just bury the hatchet cause love is foundation of forgiveness and moving on, so I am going to give love to VY back. Keep in mind, my job here, like Vince just mentioned is to evaluate being a champion, winning a superbowl, that's what we go about. Have I been critical of Vince Young? Absolutely. No matter what I have ever said about Vince Young, the word hate has never come out of my mouth. I've got no reason to hate Vince Young. The last two weeks, what I have seen, a great athlete become a good quarterback, and I see him start to grow this way (hand up in air.) The improvements over the last two weeks are impressive, what Vince Young has done. You're starting to see, as Trent mentioned that he didn't blink on that last drive. Another thing on that last drive, their most dynamic player, Chris Johnson did not touch the football. Vince Young took them down the field. Much love to Vince Young. Take it away, my brother. Lets bury the hatchet."

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

OMG I can't believe it! Effin Ay!

5. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

That's as close to an apology as you'll ever get. Now let's move on, forget about Hoge, and beat the colts!

6. 24

24 Starter

What about Cris Carter?

7. DJB

DJB Starter

Anyone got a recording of Kuharsky on the Zone before the Jacksonville game saying Vince starting at QB would be a "complete disaster"?

8. originalman

originalman Camp Fodder

Hodge was a scrub as a player and a turd as an analyst.

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Pigs are flying!

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

As usual, I could give a:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: less what Merril Hodge has to say about anything concerning my football team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar