Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone want my jerseys?

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by Titaneers, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    Here's the story, I just don't need that many jerseys.. especially with me moving from place to place... so I'm really just willing to give them away... they are away finnegan jersey and home DWill jersey.. i'm not really selling them, however if i could a "donation" of a couple of bucks that would be cool too.. since it is the holiday season and all and i'm low on cash since i'm a student... but in the end, if no one bites.. i'll just give them away to whoever wants them

reason why they may just end up free? because I'm not really sure if they are actually authentic or not.... i mean they look real, but i got one from someone in my neighborhood and the other a friend sent to me so i'm not entirely sure... i just don't want to jip someone into paying me a buttload amount for something that may not be real in the end...

in the end i dont care what you use it for... resale, gift, for yourself or toilet paper.. i just need to get rid of these.. obviously if someone makes a donation, they get first dibs (or i just might throw in both if nobody wants one or the other) ... point is... just gotta get rid of them..

Thanks guys!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $736
    What size and would you be will to ship to memphis?
  2. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    oh sorry.... both are size Ms and i'll be able to ship them anywhere... (well.... as long as it's not like china or russia or somewhere far like that)
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    Size "M's"? Those are fake. All the authentic ones carry a number as sizes, 52 or 54 etc...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $736
    Had to make sure my M's still fit lol. Good to know I have not gained too much weight since I got out lol.

If you don't mind, I would like to wait until my next paycheck(all my bills come out of this one) so if no one has bitten, I will take you up on this offer. And since you are shipping, I of course will help you out.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,259
    Hell I'll take both of them if you can't sell them.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $736
    thats what I thought, but I am not above wearing replicas
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    48s.. Ms.... what's the difference.... though the bottom tag does say 48... i just said M because that's what i see them as..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $736
    usually, Ms are on replicas and the number will be more of an indicator of wiether or not its authentic or not. Of course its not a sure fire way but no biggie to me either way.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,394
    Nooo, did I get here too late? I don't care if they are fake or not, the only Titan jersey I have left is ole' #87.

I would love to take them, but if someone already wanted them... I'll take a spare ;P I don't care if they are real or fake. Im here in Nashville. Lemme know! Thanks for doing this.

edit: I would *LOVELOVELOVE* Finny jersey. If you are in Nashville I could pick it up, but if you wanna just ship it for some reason I will cover the cost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.