Anyone watching Young on this ESPN skills thing?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He looks to be having a lot of fun. Young came in second in both the accuracy skill and distance pass. There may be more to come.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

He woulda won the distance pass if he coulda kept the first two inbounds. I told you peoples he had plenty of arm strength.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Meanwhile, everyone has been doubting Brodie's arm strength and he won the competition. Hmmmm....

4. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

Looked to have the best throws on the move, during the final competition, hit both targets...No one else was able to hit either one.

5. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

Boy did he look smooth and impressive in that "scramble" drill. After seeing that, Im afraid we cant pass on that at #3.

6. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Hopefully he is still available at #3. If he shows too many skills, he could end up going #2.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That is exactly what I was thinking as I read the thread.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

I can't imagine New Orleans, which needs a QB now this season, passing on Lienart..the commissioner made it clear the Saints will be in NO for 06 and 07, he didn't say it but the implication was if the fan support is not there, they will likely move in 08 to LA.. now if you are selling the team to LA, Lienart is your boy to maximize the value and be the poster boy...Vince needs to sit and learn while we get an OL and running game to proitect him...

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Liked how when VY was asked where he'd like to play he said Houston or with the Titans then back pedaled and said he would play where ever.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

You caught that, too. He was asked so where was he most interested in playing after they said he will wind up going to Houston, New Orleans, or Tennessee. And he said Houston or Tennessee, paused, and said wherever, I just want to play football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar