anything ever come from haynesworth investigation?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sabomnim, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

did the league ever pursue the tampering charges or were they never made?
    i cant remember if this story just disappeared or if something actually came from it

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I saw an article the other day that mentioned Goodell escalating the investigation, as Tampa and another team have been suspected of tampering with Al as well.
    But I doubt anything will come of it. There just doesn't seem to be any definitive proof.

3. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Yeah, they're still investigating.

4. latiger12

latiger12 Camp Fodder

This has been going around the league recently. I think the saints have also been charged with tamper for chase daniels....

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whats the risk vs. reward here? If Washington is indeed guilty of tampering while Haynesworth was a Titan, what is the worst that can happen?

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

they have to give us draft picks :):):)

but goodell is worthless and i trust that whatever decision he makes will be very wrong

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. iQon

iQon Starter

If I'm not mistaken, we'll only get 3rd round picks. But honestly, it's so hard to prove it that I wouldn't get my hopes up.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I saw a story on ESPN.com just like a week ago

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Tampa actually contacted Haynesworth before Washington did, so if anyone tampered it was Tampa if not both of them.

Tampa offered Haynesworth more money than the Redskins, but he turned it down so he could get the bigger media with Washington... obviously his agent tipped him on that because Fat Albert is not the sharpest tool in shed.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

He is the biggest:ha::ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar