Apocalypto

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just watched this flick in the home-theater and really enjoyed it..
    It was definitely more of a popcorn adventure flick than I expected it to be but it still was visually über-grand and the story was gripping from start to end.
    Can't recall seeing any other movies about the Mayan civilization - definitely not on this scale anyway.. Some scenes were completely horrific.. Which is a good thing! I guess Mel has been doing other things aside from driving drunk and jew-bashing lately..

Cue The Gloat with some kinda negative response..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I am interested to see this flick soon. I think I will like it.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

great movie..

its unfortunate that most of hollywood decided to ignore this movie at the oscars because of how they feel about the director.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It's taking a few arrows also. Something about having gross historical inaccuracies as well as having a lunar and solar eclipse on the same day, or something like that...

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i didnt like this movie, i guess im not into movies in different languages, like this one and Pans Labirith....the passion is probably the only alternate language movie i liked.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, I loved Pan's Labyrinth but didn't get all that into The Passion.. Different strokes...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I read this and wasn't even going to reply until I saw my name for some odd reason. Do you tell family members about me too?

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I liked this movie a lot. But I am one who just really likes good stories.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah it was a really good movie just whatched it last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar