Apparently no one is watching our games!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You obviously didn't watch the video.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we arent seeing if VY can win a game or not, Fisher rather have Cj run for 55 yard and lose than to have VY throw 30 passes.

Fisher needs to get away from the CJ 1 man team gameplan and force VY to throw and throw and throw some more. Im all for losing a couple games just to see where Vy and the WR's stand.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Your clear memory must not be that great. Does "one" equal "tons" in your language? Gage was targeted 3 times and had 2 receptions. Heck, he was out with an injury most of the game.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If we had Andre Johnson, Randy Moss and Roddy White Fisher could make them look like practice squad players.

5. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

how would he make them look like practice squad players when they are all consistent wrs with good hands unlike ours

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Andre Johnson, Randy Moss or any real WR would be retarded to want to play in Tennessee. The only positions I can see wanting to come into Tennessee from FA would be DE's, and Guards.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He averaged 10 yards per completion (6 yards per attempt). While not spectacular, I don't care where he throws the football if he puts up that average consistently.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Or at least give the guy that was finding the holes and the same guy coach said would get an increased workload in this game more than two carries.

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Thank You !!

10. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Im just going to throw this out there......

my best friend said to me yesterday..... "fisher wanted to draft Culter and he is still PO'd about it. He never wanted VY which is why VY has to prove himself over and over again. Until he does that VY will always be a second thought in the offence"....

I dont know but some of this sure does ring true...... Let VY throw the ball!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar