Arbitrator Rules for McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

McNair ruling....

Isn't the arbitrator supposed to rule by today. Didn't he say before June 1.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I thought I heard the same thing, or like "by June 1st"

can't wait

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'll tell you what will happen :

McNair will "win" ... they will tell Tennessee to let McNair in or whatever...

Then Tennessee will say..."Hell naw!"

Then he will be cut. There will be no trade...

We will cut off our nose to spite our face...

because...

"it's in the best interests of the team"

and that's the WORD.

[​IMG]

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think he said at earliest 6/1/06 so we might have to wait longer.

Just let us know already.

5. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Sledge gotta love the toni fritsch picture

Too bad you couldn't show the gut. I think he put a 6 pack down every game.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think it will go down a little differently.

June 1 - Abritrator rules in McNair's favor, Titans agree to let McNair back in the facility

June 2 - Bus Cook cries to the Tennessean and any one else who will listen that Steve is being treated unfairly and will not show up at BSP until the Titans give them a reasonable three year deal with proper guarantees for a player of his stature.

July 15 - We wait until now to release McNair just to mess with the Ravens who still haven't offered anything other than their 5th round pick. Screw you and your measly 5th rounder Baltimore.

July 16 - Vince Young signs on the dotted line. and Volek's 16 game tryout season officially begins.

McNair starts 9 games for Baltimore this year and they barely miss the playoffs. Salary cap hell escalates for the dirty ratbirds.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I thought he said he was handling other matters as well and would try to rule by the first of June. (Don't know whether he meant "first" literally.)

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You forgot the most important part.

*Week 10 - Vince Young gets his first start, filling in for an injured Billy Volek. The rest is Tennessee Titans history.*

I really don't want Volek to get hurt, but I doubt if he makes it through the entire season. And by Week 10, Young will be the guy that comes in if Volek is hurt.

I'm ready for some football. :))

9. pacmanplayer

pacmanplayer Da Real PacMan

Ruling

McCormick just said arbitrator ruled in McNairs favor based on early 1990s precedent.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar