Archuleta?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Word is the Skins are looking to trade or cut him soon. I know he's a bit of a hired gun but think he'd be worth bringin' in?

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Not on the contract the Skins gave him, if he came in for a decent contract maybe, but I'm not sure that he'd be an improvement over what we have.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He can't do anything but tackle, and he started to suck at that last season. He's a liability in coverage.

4. No!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How about a straight trade?

Archuleta for thompson?

Archuleta's contract is worth $5M a year. Thompson's contract is worth $2.4M this year. Might be an interesting trade off..

Take a chance on archuleta for about a $2.6M cap hit? Might be worth it. If archuleta sticks he has 5 years left on his contract so we would'nt have to worry about him leaving for a long time..

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

"He can't do anything but tackle"..

Ok but he is better than thompson right?

Maybe the real issue is who is better archuleta or lowry. They seem similar..

9. titanfan24

titanfan24 Guest

Please tell me you're kidding.... Lamont Thompson sucks

But Adam Archuleta REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SUCKS :irked: . Lamont Thompson is a Pro Bowler compared to that stiff. Archuleta was an undersized LB in college, played SS in the box fairly successfully in St. Louis until people realized that he couldn't cover anybody. His career is pretty much done because he's limited. Peyton Manning is hoping we sign Archuleta.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'd much rather have Archuleta playing SS and move Chris Hope to FS than have Lamont ANYWHERE on the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar